Zoom out to a birds-eye view of your growing areas and filter to quickly find what you're looking for.
Let's say you really need to find containers by specific data points such as:
- Find all my diploids
- Find all my "markets"
- Find all my "2018s"
- Find all the cages using a certain type of bag inside
You can filter your containers and zoom out to view the growing area from a birds-eye view. Or you can zoom out even further to view all your growing areas to find what you're looking for.
Here's an example:
You can filter your growing area by whatever data point is important to you, in this case, we're trying to find all our gear with 2.25" animals.
- Tap the filter area at the top of the growing area view
- Tap "Animal size" then tap "57mm 2.25"
- To close the filter tap anywhere outside of it
- Now you can see anything that isn't "57mm 2.25" is "greyed-out"
- If you want a birds-eye view of your growing area, tap the "-" button in the lower right - this will help you get a good sense of where to look when you're out on the growing area
- Then, if you want to zoom out even further, tap "-" again to check all your growing areas for "57mm 2.25" animals
- Open the filter and tap "Clear" to remove the "greyed-out" appearance of the filter