Here's how you get setup with your mobile printer for the first time.
1. Remove it from its packaging, install the battery, plug it in, and turn it on.
2. Go into the settings on your Apple device.
3. Tap Bluetooth - make sure Bluetooth is "on" on your device
4. Your iPhone or iPad will detect the printer. Pair the blue tooth with your iPhone or iPad, it will show up as "BTSPP" or "RF-BHS"
5. Your iPhone or iPad will ask for a pin, the PIN is: 0000 (all zeros) - if you're connected, the printer will have a blue light displayed
6. Put the paper into the printer.
Here are what the lights & buttons on the printer mean: