How do I record what animals are where on my farm?
Steps to "Fill" Animals on a Growing Area to Record Inventory
- Tap an empty spot on your growing area to view the fill profiles for this growing area.
- Tap the arrow next to the profile you'd like to use
- Modify any of the fields listed to capture additional information about what you're putting out there (stocking density, seed source, year class, equipment, etc.)
- If you want to adjust the date to accurately reflect when you filled up the gear, then tap the data to change it.
- Tap the "Place" button.
- If you'd like to break this group up into smaller batches, tap the number in the colored circle and you can set a smaller number so you can drag the group out into smaller increments
- Place your finger on the circle with the number and drag your finger across the iPad screen until you reach the spot where you want to place it. Don't lift your finger off the screen until you see the group get placed on the empty spot.
- You can tap on the the line, tap on one container, or select multiple containers to see information about what's out on your growing area.